Thursday, June 9, 2011

Week of treasures!

It has been a few days since the last post. And the news are:
1. It is almost the end of the school year! Every morning when I walk my youngest daughter to school, our cross-walk guard gives me the count-down..."six more days"..."five more days"... . It kind of sounds odd when she says that to every one "five more days, five more days, five more days", makes me wonder about level of her job satisfaction.
2. My endless "granny squares blanket" project is getting closer to its natural end. I mean, this morning my husband asked "How big are you going to make it?" I said "Till I am out of yarn." I would give it 2-3 more days (nights!)

Anyway, my items were featured in 2 more treasures below:

Pure Crochet by simplysweetcrafts10


On Sale by reflectsthemoon